13 April 2016

Flowers in Paradise

Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park

I am in Paradise. Surrounded by flowers. And remember Chuang-tzu and his Butterfly Story:
Once upon a time I, Chuang-chou, dreamed that I was a butterfly, a butterfly flying about, enjoying itself. I did not know that it was Chuang-chou. Suddenly I awoke, and veritably was Chuang-chou again. But I do not know whether it was I dreaming that I was a butterfly, or whether I am a butterfly dreaming that I am Chuang-chou. 
With the Smile.

Paradise: Welcoming Feeling

Paradise: Like a Butterfly

Paradise: Dressed in White

Paradise: Dotted with Red

Paradise: Brushing Colors

Paradise: Separate and Together

Paradise: So Lively. Yet Untouched.

Paradise: Chosen Crowd. Find Me by the Color.

Paradise: Flower Bouquet

Paradise: If Only I could Fly