21 July 2024

In the Spirit

Nelson Memorial Forest, Marshfield, Massachusetts   

Following the overgrown pathways to somewhere...
 
Where the views stream into depths of joint efforts to make this place a living exhibition.
 And each step makes me aware that I may not belong here.
   Yet,
       all the suffusing harmonies and melodies come so close when I hear them... 

Nelson Forest: ... with a long history of farmland...

Nelson Forest: ... special to see this young forest...

Nelson Forest: ... come to be what she wants to be...

Nelson Forest: ... disordered...

Nelson Forest: ... stream of views...

Nelson Forest: ... into depths of joint efforts...

Nelson Forest: ... to make this place...

Nelson Forest: ... a joint exhibition...

Nelson Forest: ... and each step...

Nelson Forest: ... makes me aware that I may not belong here...


Nelson Forest: ... yet...

Nelson Forest: ... all the suffusing harmonies...

Nelson Forest: ... and melodies...

Nelson Forest: ... come so close...

Nelson Forest: ... when I hear them...