30 November 2023

Pamet North

 North Pamet Trails, Cape Cod National Seashore, Massachusetts

... and then the pathway vanishes,
       in grasses up to my waist,
         but there is still a belief that it is HERE, so I follow.
 
    The grasses are on my way and I am on theirs, trespassing.
      This bee does not seem to mind...

Cape Cod NS: ... following the sparkles...

Cape Cod NS: ... with hellos from the ground...

Cape Cod NS: ... where pitch pines and scrub oaks know the rules...

Cape Cod NS: ... grasses are on my way, and I feel like a trespasser...

Cape Cod NS: ... this bee does not mind...

Cape Cod NS: ... amidst shining yellows...

Cape Cod NS: ... the path shows up...

Cape Cod NS: ... ascending...

Cape Cod NS: ... and then the views open up...

Cape Cod NS: ... in the silence of roaring waves...

Cape Cod NS: ... gently touching...

Cape Cod NS: ... and leaving the marks...

Cape Cod NS: ... of the wind and the ocean...

Cape Cod NS: ... and waiting...

Cape Cod NS: ... on the other side of life...

Cape Cod NS: ... where being alone connects and inspires...