20 September 2018

The Cooperative

Lindentree Farm, Lincoln, Massachusetts

... on my left are farm fields... like an army... orderly, in rows... growing under careful human supervision... on my right is a narrow strip of land... where grasses have escaped and formed the cooperative with other escapees... where butterflies come for a visit... and I enjoy watching...

Lindentree Farm: ... on my right... a narrow strip of land...

Lindentree Farm: ... where grasses have escaped...

Lindentree Farm: ... and formed the cooperative with other escapees...

Lindentree Farm: ... in colorful displays...

Lindentree Farm: ... where butterflies come for a visit...

Lindentree Farm: ... and some do not like to be touched...

Lindentree Farm: ... others closing in style...

Lindentree Farm: ... delicately curving...

Lindentree Farm: ... and I enjoy watching...