20 January 2017

Coral Sand follows Life

Makalawena Beach, Kekaha Kai State Park, Hawai'i aka Big Island

Walking along. Turquoise ocean in my eyes. Coral sand around my feet. Bits and pieces of corals and shells. Follows Life on Coral Reefs. Rainforests of the Ocean. They Make these beaches humans call Paradise. Today under threat from all the man-made ills that plague the world. Can they survive? Or NOT? No Coral Reefs. No Coral Life. No Coral Sand. No Paradise. I wonder?

Mahai'ula: Coral Sand around my feet

Mahai'ula: Bits and pieces of corals and shells

Makalawena: Coasting with lava cobbles

Makalawena: Into the Ocean

Makalawena: Looking while Walking. Inescapable.

Makalawena: Boundless. Lava Rocks lurking. From the Sky.

Makalawena: Standing in the Moving World

Makalawena: Gemstone in my hand

Makalawena: No footsteps

Makalawena: Turquoise in my eyes

Makalawena: Splashing in Style

Makalawena: Is It Sand? Or Turquoise? Or Dunes? Or Clouds?

Makalawena: Pushing It Upward. Toward the Clouds.

Makalawena: Green and Black. Expansive Blueness. Coral Reefs underneath.

Makalawena: Between Lava Field and the Ocean

Makalawena: Pohuehue. Trailing along Sand Dunes.