11 April 2024

Solar Eclipse 2024

Crane Beach, Massachusetts   

8 April 2024

A day when the Sun meets the Moon.
 When only the minutes of time bring a sense of where I am and have always been,

  and why is the Sun a principal part of my being.

This is just a partial eclipse, 93% of the Sun is occluded.
 Enough for the light to pass away and for the cold to come in, in the middle of warm daytime.

Never before, have I been face to face with a chance of this life giving power going away.
 As if the Sun is trying to teach me a lesson. 

    I wonder... 

Crane Beach: ... Solar Eclipse today...

Crane Beach: ... a day...

Crane Beach: ... when the Sun meets the Moon...

Crane Beach: ... 93% of the Sun is occluded, enough...

Crane Beach: ... for the cold to come in...

Crane Beach: ... and the light to pass away...

Crane Beach: ... face to face...

Crane Beach: ... with a chance of this life giving power going away...

Crane Beach: ... as if...

Crane Beach: ... the Sun is trying to teach me a lesson...

Crane Beach: ... I wonder...