14 August 2023

Of the Ocean

Allens Pond Wildlife Sanctuary, Massachusetts

A glimpse of the marshland and cruising Ospreys, makes me sense the ocean.
  I know that this path will bring me to the point
    where I step on the sand and the ripples come in to splash my boots,

   saying in their gentle voices: Stop Here...  

Allens Pond: ... a glimpse of the marshland...

Allens Pond: ... and cruising Ospreys...

Allens Pond: ... makes me sense the ocean...

Allens Pond: ... I know that this path will bring me...

Allens Pond: ... to the point...

Allens Pond: ... of colorful pebbles...

Allens Pond: ... splashing ripples...

Allens Pond: ... and living rocks...

Allens Pond: ... where wings must stay in perfect order...

Allens Pond: ... to the slightest touch of breeze...

Allens Pond: ... and stops do not last...

Allens Pond: ... but for a short walk...

Allens Pond: ... a glance...

Allens Pond: ... and the ocean...