07 March 2017

How Distant from the Nature?

Lake Angeles Trail, Olympic National Park

On the ascent to Lake Angeles. The Trees all around. The Sun coming through. Making IT feel like a Stage. Popping flowery grounds. The Stream gurgling. And then the Emerald. Among the Mountains. Back down through the Forest. The Hiker en route to the Lake. Stopping. Chatting. Waves Goodbye. Moving On. I spot this letter. Pinched by the branch.
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep,
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn's rain,
I am the soft, uplifting rush,
Of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft star that shines at night,
Do no stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.


Mary Elizabeth Frye
Are we humans REALLY that Distant from the Nature?

Lake Angeles: On the ascent. The Sun coming through.

Lake Angeles: Feels like a Stage

Lake Angeles: Flowering

Lake Angeles: Gurgling

Lake Angeles: Over the Bridge

Lake Angeles: The Emerald

Lake Angeles: Among the Mountains

Lake Angeles: Back down. Through the Forest.

Lake Angeles: En route to the Lake

Lake Angeles: En route from the Lake

Lake Angeles: Spotting the letter. Pinched by the branch.

Lake Angeles: Are we humans Really that Distant from the Nature?